Monday, May 28, 2012

Didn't Expect That...

I am getting bad at predicting stuff. It seems every time I make a guess and publish it, the exact opposite happens. I thought it would be a New York-Phoenix finals, but it turned out quite the opposite: New Jersey-LA.


It is about time that Brodeur and the Devils get into the Stanley Cup playoffs, it's been a long hard career for Brodeur, and he definitely deserves to win the Cup. However, the Kings have been hot lately, they took down the one, two, and three seeds, however, this battle will be very unpredictable.


According to here, a Sports Illustrated article, many teams have been hot, and then had their weaknesses exploited in the Stanley Cup Round. I have another conclusion that could lead to the down fall of Kings. These one, two, and three seeds may or my not have played with their best effort, meaning that the Canucks, Blues, and Coyotes blew off their opponents as an easy sweep, and were quickly caught off guard. However, New Jersey is a six seed and they won't fool around.


I am not going to make a prediction this time around. I don't want to drive my readers broke due to gambling based off my so-called expertise. However, I will say this, Brodeur and the Devils have a lot of talent and might, just might, have the upper hand. Don't bet on it though, it might be the last thing you do before you get foreclosed upon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment